General information about GDPR at Polish For You
We’re happy you are here!
If the policy of how we store and process your data changes as a result of introducing new or additional services, you will be notified. Unless specified otherwise, this policy applies to all present and future services.
The policy includes information about:
- the personal data we require and how it is used, processed and stored later,
- data sharing with third parties,
- your rights and freedoms, particularly your right to the protection of your personal data,
- the reasons we ask for your data.
Your rights and GDPR
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives control to individuals over their personal data. The rights specified in the regulations are, as listed:
- the right of access – the right to access the personal data and information about how this personal data is being processed
- the right of rectification – the right to to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- the right to erasure – the right to have personal data erased
- the right to restriction of processing – the right to temporarily or permanently restrict processing personal information
- the right to object – the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you
Data storage in Polish For You
We store your personal data when:
- you sign a contract for a Polish language course. The data stored: name and surname, place of residence, bank account, telephone number, email address
- you contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. The data stored: email address
- when you sign up to our newsletter on www.polishforyou.eu or during Polish Cafe events. The data stored: name and surname, email address.
- when you order and buy Polish For You products. The data stored: name and surname, place of residence, bank account, telephone number, email address.
Data processing in Polish For You
Below you can find the reasons for processing your data:
- performance of the contract for a Polish language course
- marketing, sales, or non-service related purposes such as Polish Cafe or other activities related with Polish For You,
- realization of payment.
Data sharing in Polish For You
The data will be shared with the external providers: MailerLite (email marketing) and Biuro Rachunkowe ESQ ul. Kordeckiego 22A, 60-144 Poznań (accounting).
Polish For You. Karolina Sołowska
ul. Jeleniogórska 1/3i lok.121, 60-179 Poznań